Apr 16, 2012

Number One.


Soo, I've stopped blogging for like almost a year now. But then I got the inspiration to keep on blogging from my two friends, Sabrina and Nabila. Aha. So yeah, lets get started I guess?! Lol.

So, wee~ I don't really know where and how to start. I guess the reason I've stopped blogging is because the fairy tale between me and him has ended. Yea, for those who really follow up my updates sure knew whom I meant. Eheh. So as you guys can see, I've deleted all the posts that I've written before. Cuz yeah, all of 'em are related to him. Well, not really ALL of 'em, but most of it, yeap. Wee.

So, I've sat for my SPM last year and the results have came out and I got 5As 4Bs. Not really a big satisfaction for myself but I think it's fine. Cuz that's really the least amount of As that I targetted. Hehe. So I'm planning to further my studies in either Pharmacy or Dentistry. I was so very interested in Engineering at the beginning but somehow the interests seemed to fade away. To be honest, I don't really know whether Pharmacy or Dentistry is a right one for me but I don't really care about it, I guess? Aha. I'll just follow the flow, I guess. May Allah guide me through all these. Amin.

And I also went to National Service the other day! Weehoo! Haha. It is THAT exciting. Honestly. I was sent to Sarawak for this thing. MORE EXCITING. Well it was stressful at the beginning. I mean, the fact that I was chosen for National Service itself had got me into the hows-and-whats-condition. Aha, you got me? And I actually cried like a broken-hearted girl the moment I get to know that I'll be going to Sarawak for this! But when it came to the second week in the camp, naahh nothing else matters. Haha. No more tears-in-sleep nights caused by homesick and kerinduan terhadap those people in KL. Haha. I used to view the photos of loved ones in my camera every night before I went to bed. Seriously, EVERY NIGHT. And heck yeah, I've once cried, missing my kindergarten friends when I listened to the song On My Mind - Cody Simpson. Haha! Cuz that song brought up some memories that I had with them :') So I called one of them, which is Sabrina and I told her that I missed everyone in this way of talking ; "Binaa... tssk tssk, aku rindu budak taskiii... tssk tssk, uuuuuuu" Aha. The "uuuu" is the sound of crying, btw. Haha.

And then, 3 days after I got home from National Service, the SPM results came out and a big thanks to God, I guess, for allowing me to get boo-ed on my tanned skin. And yeah believe it or not, I actually wore the National Service's tshirt to go to school to take my result. Haha.

So for now, I am currently doing nothing other than being a pig of the house. My two-months-and-a-half-routine during the National Service which was to wake up on 5 a.m. and do some exercise by 6 a.m. and have breakfast on 7 a.m. and sleep by 11 p.m. or sometimes, 12 a.m. is now replaced by waking up on 10 a.m. (the earliest I can get) or 1.30 p.m. (the worst so far) and go to sleep by 2 a.m. (the earliest) or even 4 a.m. (the worst) and honestly, I've lost 4 kg during National Service but already gained them all in 2 weeks time after coming home. Very the bad yoouuuuuu. Haha. And currently I'm working on my car license. That is all. So yeah, I guess I'll be writing everyday from now. Haha. I'll make sure to write about my National Service when there's time and mood. Hehe.