Jul 26, 2013

Number Twenty-three.


Assalamualaikum and greetings dear Khalifah of Allah! Wishing the best for your day today, tomorrow and the days follow. I am sorry for being away for such a wow, a very long time. And I do have reasons for that so, pardon me.

This post might just be a random post, I think. Imma jot down anything that I came to think of cuz there's basically nothing specific that I am eager to tell you about. So, first and foremost, I think it is proper for me to inform that I am back in Malaysia. Yheap, been a month now, indeed. And I absolutely have no photos of me on that occasion, I'm sorry. Alright, now let us begin!

1. Meet up with Syahirah & Diana!


Diana (left) was my high school friend but we weren't together for long cuz later she moved to SBP. So we were good friend for like, 5 months? I was really excited to meet her cuz I have never saw her since we parted! I couldn't believe, at first that she was in Egypt too, I mean, out of all the places in Malaysia, Allah chose Egypt as the venue for us to finally reunite! Though I must say, we were kinda awkward at first. Luls. On the right of the photo is Syahirah, obviously and she was my childhood friend! We were in the same kindergarten and the last time I saw her was during a camp in Puchong when we were in Form Two. This meet up wasn't a gempak one but our meet ups during the camp was! We parted when we were seven and about to enter primary school and she moved to Cheras and I have never saw her since then. Anyway, I am thrilled to know that at least, I've got relatives in Alexandria so I may just drop at their house if I am about to go to Alex. Oh, did I mention these two are housemates?!

2.  Brand new niece and nephew!


AREN'T THEY CUTE LITTLE CREATURES??!!! The girl was out to this world earlier than the dude for two weeks. She is 'Aisyah Ithar Amani, a daughter of my big brother. I don't have any other brother. Lol. The dude is Shakil Yusuf, a son of my big sister. I don't have any smaller sister. Lol again. Both were borned in March, my dad's month. Untunglah dua-dua cucu sama bulan. Haha. What can I say about these two clowns. Ithar is a camwhore. And lucky for her, she appears to be very very photogenic. Shakil is a fighter. He really can't wait to grow up and be a true macho guy. He can't accept the fact that he couldn't walk nor crawl yet. What's weird is, he inherit my brother's one really annoying characteristic ; poyo. I won't say it is hard but I won't say it is easy to make him smile. Like, a big one. A big smile. Or laugh. But from all the small small smiles that he did, we knew that he wants to smile big but he held himself from doing so. Reasons? No reasons. Just one thing, poyo. I mean, apa salahnya senyum je besar-besar?! What is there to hide from? Gedik je lebih. Haha. Anyway, Shakil calls Ithar Kak Yong and Ithar calls Shakil adik. Well, literally it is just us that call them that way, pretending like they are calling each other. Yknow what I mean? No? K fine.

It is alright to end this post right here right now, isn't it? Cuz I couldn't find any other interesting storied to share with you guys. But I am sure I'm gonna write again after raya! I mean, who has got no stories for raya? Haha.