Apr 23, 2012

Number Three.


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, everybody! ;)


There has been some stuffs going on in my life for the past couple of days. I've wrote some of them in an entry that I end up deciding not to post. Aha! Cuz yeah, the mood in the post is so dull. So I guess I'll just rewrite the entry in a new entry. Hurm, kinda lame. Wtv.

So, I went to my tuition's party last Saturday. Not really a party, just some kind of celebration. It is The Perfection's Grand Celebrative Hi-Tea. The theme colors were black, grey, white and pink. So I wore a black tudung, a pink blouse and a black skirt. At first I was thinking to wear a white pants but then my body had become larger in size since I came back from NS, so the pants was kinda ketat and not so sopan to wear. Haha. I was with my three cute buddies ; Adeeba, Hanna and Amie. Eqbal should be with us too but he has got his UPNM interview thingy. So let's just enjoy the photos, alright? :)

The girls were performing something. Singing stuff.

Tentative and the Invitation Card.

Yeap, our food! Haha. Its Deeba, Hanna and Amie.

My AddMaths genius, Mr. Benjamin.

Oh, how adorable! Sumpah aku suka gila gambar nih!

The CEO of Perfection, Mr. Christopher. Thank you for all the OMG-desserts, Sir! :)

Amie, Hanna, Deeba and Me :)

********************************************
And yesterday, I went out with my familiee much! So here it is, the full story okay. It was around 10 a.m. when my brother suddenly called me. He asked me what am I up to so I said, "Tidur ah" haha cuz that is the truth! What else do you expect me doing? Lol. So he asked me do I wanna go out with him, to go to somewhere in PJ. And I said, okay and he said, go take your shower quickly cuz I'll be there in half an hour. So I was like, "Aaahhhh kaaaayyyyy" and I went to take my shower. Once I'm done with my shower, I realized that my sister, who supposed to be in the house had gone. And her stuff too. So I assumed that she had left. So, wtv. So yeah, in about 20mins I was ready with my clothes and everything. And I had my breakfast too! So I waited and waited and waited and the half an hour that my brother promised had passed. I was thinking to call him but I am out of credits. And finally, I heard a knock on the door together with my brother's voice, beri salam. Oh by that time, I was washing the dishes! After that, I went to grab my handbag and I wrote some notes to my parents - who went to KLCC - that I'm out with my brother.

So, we went to this one sports outlet in PJ. But it was closed. So we headed back to Kepong. And we went to Tesco cuz my sister-in-law needs to buy her baking stuff. Some chocolates I think. Cuz we were stranded at the chocolates shelves for a while. But she bought nothing. Sigh. So, we left! But before leaving the building, my brother asked me whether I'm up for Subway. Then I said yes. So he bought me my favorite sandwich and we left. Oh, my brother and his wife also bought some healthy juice that did not taste good at all. Haha.

So we reached home by 1.30 p.m. and I perform my Zuhur and have my lunch - the Subway sandwich. And then I logged into Facebook and did some stuff and my parents called me and I went downstairs. My brother and his wife was about to go back to their home which is in Kuantan. But before heading back there, they are planning to go eat somewhere in Gombak. And my parents were so interested to come with them. And they told me to come with them too - when I just had my lunch less than 5mins ago. But they insisted so hell yeah, I did change my clothes back. Haha. Dudee, nak makan dekat tempat mahal, buat apa nak jual mahal sangat kan. Haha! So yeah, five of us went to this Arabic restaurant called something weird - I don't remember. Lol. And again, for the second time of the day, I had my lunch there. But just a simple one. A sandwich too, with a Chocolate drinks. That's all. Oh, but the ass part of it is, it took hours to wait for my very simple food to be prepared. My food was the last one to arrived, when everybody else has finished theirs.

And surprisingly, we met this one family that has something related to my family - through the kindergarten I was in. And yeah, they chatted with my parents and my brother too! Cuz their sons are friends with my brother. So yeah, wtv.

And finally after that me and my parents went home while my brother and my sister-in-law went back to Kuantan. And, the end of the story. Haha. Lol, the mood in this entry IS dull too. No use I rewriting them back. Haha. Kbye :)