May 12, 2012

Number Nine.


So, here's the story! Haha. Okay before I start, lemme introduce you to the beruk with the white tudung up there. She's Nur Sabrina Rusdi, my best friend. Blueekk, nak termuntah :P So she named her blog as Nur Sabrina's Wonder Emporium with little note under the title of the blog, the place where you can get candies. And so, I wrote on her wall, saying that she's a liar.


And after we've been talking for a while, she suddenly posted this ;


And I did. And I found this ;


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yes people, she replaced the note the place where you can get candies to oh sorry, we're out of candies :( and that actually made me laugh sooooo HARD! Even my butt was laughing! :D And as if that is not enough, she even posted a new entry on her blog!


Awwwhhh mhaaannnn, I love you dudeee. Really :D